Friday, January 5, 2018

••• Mixed Media on Cardboard •••


Its my favourite because its in pallet shape and another thing is i used my very old brush which i kept and don’t want to throw them away (LOL i am very possessive about my brushes no matter they are old or new  😉)

Sometimes it happens with me that i bogged down with daily routine work and don’t even realized that i haven’t create anything that day. My creative desire remain unanswered, not because i didn’t create but the fact that i didn’t take out time to create.. so i tried to make this project so that whenever i look at this it reminds me to create something or paint something or just a simple sketch or doodle….

Also i wanted to tell you guys, that to make this kind of project, you don’t need much things, just dig into your stash and create with whatever you have with you or found in your stash…
I have created video on this project Click Here



Thank you so much for visiting!
Love
Archana Sehgal

No comments:

Post a Comment