Tuesday, June 18, 2019

••• Mixed Media Altered Brush •••

Hey guys
Welcome back, This is Archana here...
I am super excited to share mixed media altered brush project which I created for Prika All about Crafts. Thank you so very much for featuring me as a Craft Enthusiast of the week..

So moving on to the project, This what I have created :


Little bit about project:

  1. I took large brush and spread texture paste on it through Expressions Craft stencil and also apply texture paste on brush handle using palate knife.
  2. Once the texture paste dries completely, I adhere some chipboard from Expressions craft again…
  3. Next I glue down come metal embellishment, some broken earring charms, deco stones and micro beads.
  4. To color the project I used Immix Chalk paints (here chalk paint also works as a primer).
  5. To add little bit shine and pop out the dimensional part I applied Expressions Craft metallic paint using dry brush technique.
  6. I was not convinced the look I got here so I went ahead and applied white gesso at some places using dry brush technique again.
To know more in detail hop over to Prika all about craft's blog.. I have complete pictorial tutorial so please visit the blog and share some love.. Click here to visit .

Watch it's making process on my YouTube channel :


 Here are some more clicks of this project :




I am entering this project for the current challenge at Expressions Craft Challenge 13 Bingo. Use any of the products in your project in a line or diagonal from Immix brand.  I used Chipboard, Chalk paint and Metallic paints.



Participating in Creative Arstiste Mixed Media challenge blog :Challenge 50


Thank you so much for visiting!  I will be back soon with some new inspirational project and art techniques,till then 

Happy Crafting 
Love 
Archana Sehgal

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful design and color! Thanks for joining us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media!

    ReplyDelete