Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Mixed Media Altered MDF Panel by Archana Sehgal

Hey guys, Welcome back
This is Archana here and today I have another mixed media project to share, before starting lets have a look on supplies:

MDF panel
Wooden gears
Wooden frame
Metal embellishment [ Butterfly ]
Black gesso
Immix Ground texture paste
Metallic paints


On a MDF panel I first arrange a composition using wooden gears


Next I added all my rest embellishments like wooden frame and metal butterfly, Next I applied Immix ground texture paste using brush, once that dries completely I covered entire project using black gesso


First I wanted to go with rust effect but then I end up adding metallic paints, I just love using metallic paints these days and love the way all elements get pop up from the background, okay so moving on once the layer of blue and red metallic dries I added white metallic paint to give more interest to the project and Voilllaaaa!!!!! this project is done

Here are some more close up pictures of this projects :



 Hope you guys have enjoyed this tutorial,I will be back with another project soon, Till then bye bye take care and Happy Creating...

Love
Archana Sehgal

No comments:

Post a Comment